Español

Manchamar means leading quality and technology


The family values with which the firm has growth with, have made Manchamar become a strong and consolidated Crema Marfil Enterprise, with great future expectations. We entirely control the production chain, from the extraction from our quarry, the elaboration up to the commercialization. At Manchamar we make great effort to take care of each client, offering a friendly and personalized treatment – person to person. We are very well aware that trust must be deserved. For that reason we always adapt our services to the required needs. Manchamar struggles for long lasting commercial relationships, 80% of our clients have been working with us for over 10 years, and we are sure that the other 20% we remain with us another 10. Why change if you get an excellent treatment with a firm that offers you a high quality material according to the price?

Another reason why our clients always come back is due to our after-sale service. At Manchamar, our clients always have an assigned person who they can turn to in case of any problem or doubt that may arise. Confidence is built at the sale, but a long term relationship is created only with a good after-sale, someone will always be at your service on the phone, e-mail or whatsapp.

International Commercial Relationship need not be cold. At Manchamar we wish to change the concept (B2B) and appreciate the client, because behind each firm, there is a person making a great effort to get the job well done, the same in Manchamar, Would you like to meet us? Contact with us at any moment:

Our commercial managers


Please, contact the representative of your area to enable us to attend you in a much more personal way.

Julio Rueda

Sales manager of Asia and Europe

Iván Rueda

Sales manager of Africa and Middle East

Natalia Rueda

Sales manager of American Continent
Our entire production is mainly for large distributors of Natural Stone, offering the best prices according to the purchase volume. If you are a distributor and you are looking for a Crema Marfil factory to add to your list of suppliers, please do not hesitate in asking us for information. It could be the beginning of a long lasting commercial relationship. We look forward to hearing from you.

I´m looking for a supplier

Need information or a quote?

If you want us to contact you, please fill in your details in the form below

Do you think that we can grow together? We would like to meet you

Send us your details and we will contact you

Manchamar updates news and fairs…

Our blog


WE SAY GOODBYE TO 2017


Let´s start the New Year! But always remembering what we achieved in the last 2017. That is why we want to share with all of you, one of the…

5 KEYS TO DEMAND THE BEST PACKING WHEN BUYING CREMA MARFIL


Crema Marfil marble, as any other Natural Stone, must be transported by vessel to its international destination, because due to its weight, t…

MARMOMAC 2017 – 5 KEYS OF ITS IMPORTANCE IN THE NATURAL STONE MARKET


The fairs are very much appreciated in each and every sector, since they represents a meeting point between the offer and the demand. Fur…